What could make strawberries and dark chocolate even better? Making this recipe yourself! It will save you calories and money, which you can use on another surprise for your sweetheart!
What You’ll Need:
– 2 paper bags
– 2 red ribbons
– 1 chopping board
– 1 microwaveable bowl
– 1 sharp knife
– 1 tray
– 2 oz. of dark chocolate
– 1 dozen strawberries
1) Chop the dark chocolate into chunks and place it into the microwaveable bowl.
2) Place the microwaveable bowl in the microwave and melt the dark chocolate.
3) Dip half or majority of the strawberries in the dark chocolate
4) Place the dark chocolate covered strawberries on the tray.
5) Serve immediately OR:
6. Place the tray in the fridge for 2 hours. After 2 hours remove the dark chocolate covered strawberries from the fridge, put them in the 2 paper bags, tie the bags shut with the red ribbon and give 1 bag of this popular Valentine’s Day treat to your date.