Hey what’s up BFT family!
Lauren and I have been on our high intensity interval training (HIIT) kick this past week. It kind of just happened out of no where. We did heavy lifting for the past seven weeks so switching it up is cool because it keeps us from getting bored with our workouts and creates muscle confusion, which leads to better results!
Here’s what we did (1 minute each exercise)
– Jump Rope
– Side to side hops
– Push up w/knee drive to opposite elbow
– Mountain climber
– Decline sit up w/barbell twist
– Plank w/ knee to shoulder
Why HIIT works
– You don’t need a gym
– Burns lots of calories in a short period
– More calories burned means less body fat
– Shocks the body
– Produces great results
If you’re trying HIIT for the first time let us know how it goes. And if you’ve done HIIT training before, let us know some of your favorite HIIT exercises!