The Black Fitness Today internship program is a real-world career development opportunity. We are proud to say our past interns have started successful careers in the both the fitness space and mass media, including newsroom production. Still interested? Read on!
We have five regular internship opportunities: Social Media Marketing, Writing, Editing, Graphic Design and Email Marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Writing, research, social media and/or graphic design experience
- Communications, English, PR, business and/or design background
- Team oriented, professional and self-starter
- Current college student or recent graduate
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Have a direct hand in closing the health and fitness disparities gap in the Black community
- Conduct or assist in interviewing cultural influencers
- Gain experience and build your portfolio with an award-winning platform
WHAT A DAY OF WORK MAY INCLUDE:
(For Marketing, Writing, Editing positions)
- Media relations outreach, marketing communications and content marketing
- Develop media lists, write pitches and making follow-up contact with publicists and social influencers
- Complete various writing and research assignments related to planned and or self-presented blog posts
- Craft social media strategy, plans and posts, and monitor / moderate social interaction
- Present ideas and participate in conference calls
(For Graphic Design positions)
- Create visual communications for web presence, social media, etc
- Collaborate with marketing team to present effective messaging
*All internships are unpaid (but eligible for college credit) and remote positions.
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW