After giving birth to my twin girls I was left with the dreaded extra weight all of us women anticipate, I was weighing in over 220 lbs.
I was feeling uncomfortable and dissatisfied with the shape of my body.
There were things that kept playing in my mind that were discouraging my journey to lose weight and feel good.
Well, I got through those difficult times and I learned a lot about weight loss, and the transitions we have to go through mentally to reach our goals.
I have to say stepping on stage in my first Bikini Athlete Competition placing Top 3, really was a defining moment for me.
- It made me realize that my weight could have got in the way of the virtue that was ahead of me.
- I now make it my mission to encourage women to fall in love with loving their bodies.
- There is so much stuff wrapped up in the accomplishment of your weight loss goal.
- There is so many things that will flourish from you being focused on making your health a priority.
- Reaching a goal is a powerful thing and it will change everything about you.
- I know losing weight can be one of the most emotional journeys to embark on; filled with excitement and sadness all toward a goal.
Many give up before they even try; most give up before they reach their goal. But not you, not this time.
Here are 5 reasons you shouldn’t give up on your weight loss goals.
1. You deserve to live your best life.
If your weight is weighing you down and keeping you from soaring, you need to let it go.
2. Your health will thank you.
Being overweight can off balance so many things in our bodies. You don’t need to be skinny, but it is important to be healthy.
If your weight has left the healthy zone, you owe it to your “BEST LIFE” to get on track.
3. It’s time to put on those jeans.
We ALL have that one pair of jeans. After I had my twins I seen a cute pair of jeans while I was out shopping and I just got them and assumed I could fit them. Nope.
They did not fit when I got home. But instead of returning them, I kept them as motivation.
It took me a year, but I got into them!
4. You’ll be that much further tomorrow.
The only way you can get better, is if you start.
There is absolutely no other way around it.
5. You’re worth it!
You deserve to live your best life…
And your best life is not weighed down by being overweight.
If you want to wear something, you should be able to and feel comfortable.
If you want to go run after your kids, you should be able to.
Don’t let the ever changing, ever fault finding, ever doubtful fear keep you from going after you.
Oh yes, you can be just as fabulous as you want to be, because you already have what it takes.
Instead of thinking impossible, say I’m Possible!!!