The weekend is the time when we let loose and enjoy ourselves from all the hard work that we put in during the work week. For some of us, that means indulging and eating a “Cheat-Meal” 🙂 If you plan on indulging, here are a few tips for enjoying a “cheat-meal” without ruining all of your hard work!
• Keep total calories for the DAY at or under Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) (exceeding this number may lead to weight gain)
• Exercising the day of will help in keeping you from exceeding BMR
• Use the link below to calculate your BMR (Daily Calorie Calculator)
• Enjoy yourself but don’t overdo it
• Remember, try to keep total calories for the day, at or below your BMR *Fasting prior to your cheat meal may be a good idea, so that majority or all of your calories for the day are consumed during this time
Calculate your BMR here.