This is one of the fastest, easiest, and filling healthy meals you can make for under 200 calories! There’s no one solid way to create these cakes, so mix ingredients and prepare to your liking!
Makes a few large patties or several small patties.
– 1 large patty is appropriate, if eating with a side and veggies
– A few small patties are appropriate if eating alone.
What you’ll need:
• 1 can tuna – preferably wild caught
• 3 oz. sweet potato, cooked and peeled
• 1-2 tbsp. of diced, white onion
• Optional 1 tbsp. coconut flour
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Choice of spices (we use chili powder, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes)
Mix all ingredients together and form into patties (your preference in size)
Heat a skillet on medium heat, with non-stick spray, and cook patties on each side for three minutes. Note: your patties may start to break just a little, but they will still taste great! Adding a little more flour or even an egg will help bind your mixture better.