Thanks to your vote, Black Fitness Today is a finalist for the Black Weblog Awards in the category of ‘Best Health & Wellness Blog!’ As a thank you, we are giving away one new iPod Shuffle! But we need your vote one more time!
- To vote and enter to win, use form below
- Earn additional points toward your entry – view instructions.
- Open October 8th – 23rd
- U.S. residents only
- Winner will have 24 hours to respond to email notification before alternate winner is chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Black Weblog Awards was founded in 2005 to give recognition to Black bloggers. To date, they have recognized over 180 blogs in 30 categories and been featured in several mainstream and online media outlets such as NPR, CNN and others.Thanks for your vote and your support of Black Fitness Today!
Enter to Win ‘Pumping Iron’ Digital HD Download ($11.99 value)
‘Pumping Iron’, the classic documentary, is now available for download on digital HD for the first time with rarely seen content and interviews! Enter to win the must-see footage, showing the final 100 days leading up to the landmark Mr. Olympia competition between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno (“The Incredible Hulk”), and all new bonus content “Still Pumping,” and “TheHard Science of Bodybuilding.”
Don’t miss this opportunity to win Pumping Iron on digital HD download ($11.99 value)! See details below.
Enter to win:
Repost the ‘Pumping Iron’ image on Instagram and tag a friend who lifts. Be sure to include #iambft and #PumpingIron!
*Winner will be announced December 14th.
About Pumping Iron
Everyone knows Arnold Schwarzenegger but do you know the whole story behind the man?
From Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach California to the showdown in Pretoria, amateur and professional bodybuilders prepare for the 1975 Mr. Olympia and Mr. Universe contests in this part-scripted, part-documentary film.
Five-time champion Arnold Schwarzenegger defends his Mr. Olympia title against Serge Nubret and the shy, young, deaf Lou Ferrigno, whose father is his coach; the ruthless champ psyches out the young lion.
Sardinian Franco Columbu competes in the lightweight class; at home in Italy he solves a tight parking problem by lifting the car into place. Joe Weider is the marketer; Mike Katz and Ken Waller go for the title of Mr. Universe. Bodybuilding and a celebrity-to-be go mainstream.
Want it now? Pumping Iron (plus bonus content) Available Today
· Still Pumping: Success in bodybuilding is a mental challenge as well as physical. In these newly recorded interviews, Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about the will power and focus you need to become a champion, and the mental attitude that has shaped his career.
· TheHard Science of Bodybuilding: Arnold Schwarzenegger and top bodybuilders give insights into the sport of bodybuilding and tips for building the body of your dreams.
FrogFuel ‘Protein Shot’ Giveaway (Sponsored)
What comes after a killer workout? Yes, cooling down is important, but now is the best time to refuel your body with protein to jump start the recovery process so you can maximize the lean muscle growth that you have worked so hard to earn! FrogFuel is a perfect compact, convenient and powerful supplement that floods your muscles with the nutrients needed to reach your goals. Developed by a group of US Navy SEALs (Frogmen), you can bet your last dollar that if FrogFuel is powerful enough and trusted enough to fuel the military’s elite, then it can definitely take your results to a new level!
FrogFuel provides rapid nutrients and energy!
- No banned substances
- Zero Sugars
- Taurine + Caffeine
- 15g of high-quality, medical grade protein
- Gluten and Lactose Free
Here’s how you can enter to win!
Take the ‘What is Your Fuel Level’ Quiz and share your fuel level in the comment section below!
- Take the quiz to discover your Fuel Level! You know that unstoppable feeling you get 15 minutes into a workout? The adrenaline rush when you push through, dig deeper, touch the bottom of the ocean floor and reach the top of the mountain? Yeah, that’s your Fuel Level!
- Get 7 Untouchable FrogFuel Workouts! – Use these 7 amazing workouts to help you get mean & lean for the summer!
- FrogFuel Fitspiration – Stay motivated and share Fitspiration on your Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
April 2013 Giveaway – Gymboss Interval Timer (Sponsored)
It’s time for another giveaway! This month’s sponsored giveaway is the GYMBOSS INTERVAL TIMER.
The Gymboss is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program.
Give your workout the discipline and structure necessary to take your workout to the next level. This easy to use timer will allow you to control intensity and allow you to focus on the workout to get the best results possible!
• Muscle strength, size, and endurance
• Fat loss
• Anaerobic endurance
• Cardio endurance
• Increased VO2max
Want to win your very own Gymboss?
How to Enter & Entry Guidelines
1. “Like” the Gymboss Facebook page – click here
2. Comment under this post tagging Gymboss on how you would use the interval timer
- Open midnight April 1st– 3:00pm EST April 5th
- Winner must respond within 24 hours to email notification before alternate winner is chosen
Terms and Conditions
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. We hereby release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter of any liability. Please consult with your doctor or nutritionist prior to starting a new exercise program, as we are not medical professionals. By accepting and receiving the prize, you are releasing Black Fitness Today and Gymboss of any liability associated with potential risk of exercise. Winners will be contacted by email within 24 hours after the giveaway ends. Winners must respond within 24 hours of receipt of email or new winner will be chosen. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask using the ‘contact’ tab on our website!
Recap: 2018 Finding Ashley Stewart Event
Video: Influencers Talk Health, Hair, Beauty and Empowerment at the Ubiquitous Women’s Expo
Episode 5: The REAL Bow – Dr. Rainbow Barris
Episode 4: Leah Uko – Journalist on Fox 11 Los Angeles + Bodybuilder
Milkadamia – Macadamia Milk
How To Do The Barbell Hip Thrust…
Quick Shoulder Routine
Deanna Robinson Talks Health and Fitness to Young Girls at The P.E.A.R.L.S. Inc.
DON’T WASTE YOUR LEFTOVERS
Nothing better than finishing off a workout with SETS of core I rarely do Core …
Nutrition11 months ago
@iamnayfit – 5 Tips to Make Your #BodyGoals A Reality and Getting Results In 28-Day Challenge
Culture10 months ago
Greenleaf Star Deborah Joy Winans Talks About Overcoming Self-Doubt and Achieving Self-Love
Nutrition10 months ago
Your Guide To Shopping For Produce
Cover Feature10 months ago
Living Fit The Civil Way – How A Healthy Lifestyle Powers Karen Civil’s Success
Training9 months ago
Michael B. Jordan Gained 15 Pounds of Muscle for Killmonger Role
Nutrition11 months ago
Drink Your Way to Fat Loss
Training9 months ago
5 Reasons People Quit Going To The Gym
Interviews10 months ago
Hollywood Stylist and Former WAGS LA Star Ashley North Talks Healthy Living